I was inspired to write this list by 2 close friends: Luna Pie and Ben and Mary Global Gobblin'. Things in Salmon Colour are going to be completed soon (I hope!) and the things in Magenta are done :) I encourage everyone to try this! None of these tasks are in a particular order:
1. Get past 1 on my 100 things to do list!
2. Create my own blog and blog frequently that way people afar can see my life unfold before their eyes.
3. Travel around the world on a boat ~> important stops include Paris, Greece, Hawaii and Flordia. I thought a raft would be cooler but its not practical.
4. Conquer fear of singing solo in front of people.
5. Eat sushi in Japan.
6. Fall in Love, like for real.
7. Get married and have babies.
8. Make my own dream wedding… that includes the dress :) and Yes, I will be making my own quadruple decor cheesecake Mom!
9. Adopt orphans from foreign countries and give them all the love and nurture they deserve.
10. Buy a ridiculously large mansion too big for myself and open my own non-for profit house for abused mothers with children, children and teens from abusive households, homeless people and sexually confused teens that cannot find support in their own families. Can’t find love in your own house? COME TO MINE!
11. Cook insanely yummy but nutritious meals for myself and my family everyday! Take that Chef Ramsey!
12. Become famous for something good and be interviewed on the Ellen DeGeneres show.
13. Meet Lady Gaga and collaborate with her on a song that’s WAY better than Video Phone. Take That Beyonce!
14. Do whatever I want to my hair! ** I want it thinned, relaxed with a blue streak and BANGS.
15. Overcome every health obstacle in my way.
16. Get a big role in a musical and blow every critic away.
17. Love my ‘nephew’ (Jinu) when I see him and when his is afar. Teach him that his mom and family are the best!
18. Rescue some kitty’s and give them extra love
19.Be Happy all the time.
20.Be happy with my body and fully confident.
21.Learn how to dance, so I won’t fail at every dance I go to.
22. Get a boyfriend.
23. Pass Highschool with Flying Colours; get my diploma and conquer university.
24. Be good at my job.
25. Try to deal with my temper.
26. Try not to feel overwhelming self pity, anger towards laziness, and frustration.
27. Live past 2012 :)
28. Learn to paint and draw… successfully without having to use a stool to make a perfect circle!
29. Fill my House with all MY Artwork.
30. Design my own house, build it and make it my own.
31. Wear clothes that make me look and feel confident
32. Make all the people who hate me or ignore me feel bad when they see my self-confidence.
33. Figure out that the guy I’m interested in is gay BEFORE asking him on a date :P
34. Try not fail around the opposite sex.
35. Get more sleep!
36. Learn what Stephan Harper uses in his hair to make it stay put during the windiest weather. Then buy the product in bulk.
37. Successfully tame my own Furious Mop!
38. Find someone that will do what I want them to do with my hair and not offer ‘suggestions’.
39. Be a teacher in Virtual Learning Center.
40. Give money to homeless people.
41. Try not to be scared around homeless people.
42. Learn Korea so I can communicate with Jinu Lee.
43. Kick the habit of biting my nails permanently!
44. Buy a kick-ass camera and take awesome pictures with it like Brian D. Tucker.
45. Go to South Korea and explore.
46. Become closer to God.
47. Find a cure for the harshest types of Cancer.
48.Meet the man of my dreams. And if he isn’t out there, create him through Science.
49.Write a book from Front to Back without giving up halfway through.
50.Write and illustrate my own children’s book.
51.Get past #50 on my list.
52.Write a movie, musical, or T.V. show that will be a huge hit around the world. It will be way better than Harry Potter, Twilight and Avatar :P
53.Watch and fully understand what’s happening in LOST.
54. Feel confident to wear a bikini to the beach.
55. Collect sand from every beach I visit.
56. Get my own talk show or radio show that people actually enjoy.
57. Guest star on the Mentalist or Vampire Diaries.
58. Invent my own healthy but tasty drink that really does what it says on the label.
59. Stop procrastinating.
60. Learn how to successfully bake cookies.
61. Finish knitting my mom’s blanket.
62. Make a better Key Lime Pie
63. Learn to drive a car that isn’t on Wii or an online game.
64. Try growing my hair past my shoulders.
65. Successfully organize and help run Fun in the Sun.
66. Get my 10 year pin from Young Singers
67. Go to World Youth Day 2011 in Spain :)
68. Learn Martial Arts to defend myself (and make myself feel cool as well)
69. Give myself an extreme makeover and take lots of pictures.
70. Keep and maintain an agenda.
71. Train for and go on a cycling trip.
72. Paint more.
73. Keep my room clean.
74. Keep Motivated.
75. Finish reading Stephan Kings “Dome Day” and start Dan Browns “The Lost Symbol”. 76. Read 500 books not including the 500 I’ve already read :) I’m engaging myself in “The Big Book Challenge” along with Luna Pie.
77. Travel across Canada thoroughly.
78. Figure out how to win poker… working on my poker face might help.
79. Try not to be easily amused with everything. Laughing seems to be very contagious if it’s around me.
80. Figure out how to paddle a canoe successfully! This includes navigating towards OPEN water (not the shore), paddling in the right direction, and NOT tipping the boat after 5 minutes!
81. Rock Climb and go on a Zip Line.
82. Walk in the clouds on the Haliburton Treetop Bridge.
83. Read all my favourite books to my children.
84. Fill a sketch book cover to cover with accomplished works of art.
85. Create a sculpture of clay, metal, beads, junk, heck anything will do!
86. Try to grow more.
87. Conquer my fear of burglars and watch scary movies without hiding during the scary parts.
88. By leg warmers and scarves in every colour of the rainbow.
89. Be Brave.
90. Find a pair of winter boots that I actually really love!
91. Find a belt that fits.
92. Start saving money now when I can.
93. Start the day with a brisk walk with my father… even in the winter!
94. Go swimming in every ocean around the world.
95. Learn how to play the piano (that means actually practicing!)
96. Buy tons of big earrings… enough for all 365 days in the year.
97. Write and perform a song full of meaning, that’s catchy.
98. Edit the photo’s I take with Photoshop and make them look even better.
99. Invent my own flavour of perfume that smells heavenly but not overpowering.
100. Raise my children with reasonability, trust, logical consequences, understanding, care, nurture and unconditional love.
101. And just for good measure … learn not to worry about everything.