14. Do whatever I want to my hair! ** I want it thinned, relaxed with a blue streak and BANGS.
37. Successfully tame my own Furious Mop!
64. Try growing my hair past my shoulders.
Weelll.... I might have accomplished #37 but #14 and 64 will have to wait for a very long while.. Your probably wondering why:
So I have a dance to go to tomorrow and Fun in the Sun (young singers party) on Saturday, and I didn't know what I wanted to do with my hair. So I thought I would straighten it. Whilst I was doing that I noticed that "HEY! Parts of my hair are past my shoulders and others... aren't." So my lovely mother said she would even it out for me and as of 3:15 pm today, I have lost around 3-5 inches of hair. Yup you heard me... 3-5 inches. I have enough to make a wig!
*** Please note that I really don't look like I'm dying in real life... the lighting in the room wasn't great :)
So here's what I've learned about short hair:
- You don't need to use so much shampoo and conditioner!
- It takes about 5 minutes to wash my hair instead of 20 :)
- Its alot easier to untangle... but I still have knotts :P
- It won't go into a ponytail...
- I won't be needing super thick elastic bands anymore.
- I will be using my long forgotten clips
- Its now dry and it hasn't evolved into a Exploding Mushroom Cloud Monster!
- I will not be using my hair straightener for a while...
So I guess I can cross of #37 on my list! Yippee!