You will need:
- Meat (I used 5 filet's of chicken)
- Soy Sauce
- Ginger root
- 3-4 onions
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Vegetables (I used carrots, celery, bok choy, 2 peppers, 3 crowns of broccoli and a box of peas) ... the broccoli was a substitute for zucchini which my dad doesn't like and it was a really good addition!
- A grill, frying pan/wok
Step 1: Grill the chicken. The recipe said I could put the chicken into the stir fry raw but I decided to grill it just to be safe. I cooked it for about 30 min because they were thick. I also cooked the rice in the microwave at this time, to make sure it was ready because I have a tendency to forget to cook it... LOL
Step 2: While the chicken is cooking, chop up your other vegetables (I found carrots in the store that were already sliced!)
Then preheat the frying pan/wok cut up the chicken into small bits (mine apparently were a bit big..)
Step 3: Heat up some oil and then add in the onion and garlic first. Allow them to saute for a bit before adding in the other vegetables and the chicken. When adding in the veggies be sure to leave the ones that need the least amount of cooking (like broccoli and bok choy) to the end. Throughout the process add soy sauce and freshly grated ginger to season.
Step 5: Put a couple of scoops of rice on the bottom of the plate and cover with the stir fry. ENJOY!
Notes that I learned:
- If you are going to put in peas, take the shell off... its easier to eat that way.
- Bok choy shrinks when it gets cooked..
- For some zing add in some Madrin Orange and Sesame Seed salad dressing from Kraft.
- I got 91% on my Law exam, 97% on my Law ISU presentation and 99% on my written Law ISU.
- I got 92% on my Media Arts ISU about LADY GAGA :)
- I am going strawberry picking tomorrow :) Saturday I will be making those cakes so check back for an update!
- My mom said she will add streaks of some colour into my hair now that exams are over :) Either honey colour or blue :D Yah :)
- I made some designs for my friend Martine's tattoo, I will post pics on the side bar :)