- My Birthday is in 4 days :D
- My parents took me to a German restaurant for my birthday dinner today and I ate all my of dinner... all 5 courses :D
- I successfully failed at doing situps this week :P However my waist size was 34inches a few months ago, and today it's 32 1/2 (After my 5 course meal).. Skill? I think so!
- I figure out what FTW means. I thought it was F' the world but it's actually For the Win. So now that's my new favourite phrase.
- Next week I will either be posting before (as in before Friday) or after Sunday because RN is going on a weekend trip to Prince Edward County :D We are going to do some work shops with schools in the area, help out at the Relay for Life, have a 2 hour concert featuring us and a group called Trinity and play at the Sandbacks (it's a provincial park). Yah! Great way to spend my birthday weekend :D
- My youth group is having sports night on my Birthday (FTW!) LOL
- I'm really good at walking in high heels.
- I really want some sandals but all the sandal out now are flat soled and I can't wear them because I'm flat footed and need arch support :( I'm trying to get sandals for my birthday but special ones are really expensive :P I'll keep you posted about that!
- I didn't like the length of my hair so I decided to trim it. No, I did not do such a bad job that I needed to shave my head and get a weave ... it's just like it was in Feb. LOL my friend Rachel says that it makes me look flappery and badass ....
My Meatloaf of AWESOME!
What you need:
- 4 pounds of lean ground beef
- 2 chopped onions (not fully diced)
- 2 large cans of stewed tomato's
- 1 small can of Italian style zucchini
- rolled oats
- 1 large container of Mott's Fruitsations Original Apple Sauce
- Lots of large mixing bowls
Step 1: You are going to mix the tomato's and zucchini into one bowl first so you have some liquid to mix in with the meat, oats, onion and applesauce.Most cans of stewed tomato's contain whole tomato's so in the bowl smush them up until they are more of a thin paste. Add in the zucchini and mix thoroughly.
Step 2: Pour a bit of the tomato liquid into a seperate bowl. Add some meat, onions, oats and applesauce and mix together. I used my hands to thoroughly mix everything together. You may be wondering why I'm adding applesauce. Because I'm using lean meat (which means there is less gross animal fat in it), you are losing the liquid content of the meatloaf. So the applesauce adds moisture without watering down the flavour.
Keep adding each ingredient in small amounts until you have everything combined. You should see oats throughout the mixture when your done; the oats soak up any extra liquid. As you can see, I needed another bowl!
Step 4: Bake at 375 degrees for around an hour... give or take a few minutes depending on your oven.
Step 5: Tada! Serve with your favourite side; I decided on eating boiled potatoes and cucumber along with it for lunch!
New Video, The Voca People. Apperently these singers from Israel think they are from the planet Voca which is a place were humans communicate to each other through singing. This group looks weird but can really sing :D Enjoy!